Thanks for my first award thing, Annie at http://stopbanging.com/. I always love your posts! They’re so honest and little bit quirky too.
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate 10 bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
Where do you write?
I prefer to write at the computer in my living room, if it’s not being used by my kids, or sometimes I resort to writing in a notebook (If I can’t get use of the computer).
What are you hoping to achieve from your blog?
Originally, I just wanted a way to put my novel out there. But then I started to write about my experiences with my kids and husband, and found a whole new community of bloggers that I really started to connect with. I enjoy the feedback and it keeps me motivated on the days I don’t have the time or motivation to work on my current novel.
Which literary character would you most like to be?
That’s a hard one. I’ve always found it most comfortable to be on the sidelines or in the background, so I’ve never really thought about being a main character. Since I’ve read far to many children’s classics, the one that keeps coming to mind is the Mama Bear from the Berenstain Bears. I always liked how you could tell what she was thinking just from the look on her face.
What songs do you want played at your funeral?
“That Old Rugged Cross” and “How Great Thou Art”
Which is more important: happiness or success?
Definitely happiness. Without happiness, even success would be failure.
Complete the following sentence: ‘I’d be happier if…’
I’d be happier if I had a chef and a chauffeur. Wouldn’t everyone?
Which actor would play you in a film?
Maybe Sandra Bullock?
Which four people would you like to be stuck in a lift with?
What’s a lift? Just kidding…My friend Katrina (it’s a party wherever she goes), my friend Shari (we’d talk the whole time), Channing Tatum (well, because he’s Channing Tatum) and Jason Bourne (sure he’s not real, but he could get out of anything).
Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?
I wouldn’t want to lose either, but I’d be okay without my hearing. It would be really peaceful, and I’m a very visual person; if I can see it, I can remember it.
Which Star Wars character are you?
Sorry not a fan, so I guess I’d be Princess Leia.
- Do you have a schedule or system to your blog? For example, do you post on certain days, or only certain subjects, etc.?
- What’s your favorite post you ever wrote and why?
- What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
- Does answering questions about yourself make you squirm?
- What was your favorite childhood book?
- How do you write (do you prefer pen and paper or computer)?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever been given?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given to someone else?
- What superhero would you be?
- What song makes you cry when you hear it?
I hope you’re having a good start to your new year!